Do you have what it takes to join a growing home service team in Overland Park, KS? Looking to take your career in the trade industry to the next level? Apply now—call or fill out the form!
- Excellent Earnings Potential
- Ongoing Training and Support
- Work Available Year Round
- Highly Competitive Pay Structure
- Have a high school diploma or GED: You need a working knowledge of basic math and sciences. Having a high school diploma or GED shows that you have the knowledge to build on through experience and hands-on learning.
- Attend trade school: An apprenticeship or trade school allows you to learn the specifics of plumbing or HVAC from a qualified professional. You’ll take what you learned in high school and apply it daily once you have a job in these roles.
- Get licensed: Every technician must pass their licensing exam to be considered a legal plumber or HVAC servicer. Every employee at Dick Ray Master Plumbers must have this certification before starting work.
- Have past experience: Previous plumber or HVAC technician experience is also a major advantage. You can spend less time training and more time getting on-the-job hours right from the start.